May Counterfeit Kit Hop

This month at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog we are counterfeiting this kit from Studio Calico. It was their April kit and sold out quickly.

I did not have any of the original papers from their kit. I tried to match as closely as I could either the color and pattern size or the pattern in a different color. Here are my papers from their main kit.
I also added a few alphabets.
And then I decided to make a paper add on since I liked their paper add on kit so much.

I love my kit! I decided that since my NSD challenge was to use stickers and die cuts that I am going to try to use some of my stickers and die cuts this month. I have a huge stash and I didn't choose them ahead of time because I want to try to use a lot of them.

Your next stop on our HOP is Julie Ann. I am sure you will be inspired by her kit.

I will try to get better pictures tomorrow. This camera is not the best in artificial lighting.

Comments

MiliPea Designs said…
I love that you are continuing on with your NSD challenge as a personal challenge this month! Great way to use that stash. So sorry for leaving you off the list on my blog - its been corrected! I used the wrong list. : )
LCSmithSAVED said…
Totally agree about continuing your challenge - yet another way to use up all your goodies all month! Like how you've made this more vibrant & bright - should make some great Spring/Summer layouts :~) Can't wait to see!
Love your mix of patterns, such pretty papers! I love the floral especially!!! I envy your stash of thickers too!!! ;) :) ;) Have fun!
Love that you added a side of more papers! Looks like a great month!
li-bee-ti said…
Love the bright colors of your kit and add ons!
It's a great idea to continue your NSD challenge through the whole month. I might counterfeit your idea... :)
Susanne said…
Looks great - you really did a fine job on mixing the papers - it looks to be a very interesting kit to work with.
Jimjams said…
Fab Kit - I have some of those papers but I am envious of that green chevron paper you've used. Happy scrapping this month!

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop