Rainbow Challenge

The Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog challenged us to use rainbows on our project. The colors, the shape, a photo or any way you can think of to include a rainbow.
I used a photo from Sesame Place. We were there for a Very Furry Christmas. I got this picture of Cassie and Ben in front of the painting of the Sesame Street buildings.

My papers came from my Counterfeit kit. The back paper is BG. I shapes of the blue in the pattern reminded me of clouds. My rainbow border and the little piece of rainbow and sun paper are from Sassafras. I think they are Nerdy Birdy.

Around the yellow paper I wrote Snowy Days...Snowy Days... around the border. I thought it was a fun alternative to the Sunny Days Sesame Street song.

I am leaving tomorrow for a three day crop that starts Friday. I am hoping to come home with 24-30 pages scrapped. My bag is packed and my pictures are printed. I am putting the last of my page kits together tomorrow and I can't wait to get started.

Comments

Lisa said…
Cute page but what?!? 10 pages a day at a crop? I'm happy if I mange two. He he!!

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop-April