Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop

Welcome to the November Blog Hop. If you came here from Jemma's blog you are in the right place. If you came from anyplace else and would like to hop along with us, you can start at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. This month our sponsor is Scraptastic Club. Our challenge was to use our kit to make a home decor item.
I used my kit (and one additional patterned paper and ribbon) to make this fun wall hanging for my grandson's playroom. I was inspired by this fall wall hanging on Pinterest. My chipboard alpha blocks are eight inch squares. I bought the whole set last week at Ross for $3.99. Thanks for looking. The next stop on the hop is Julie Ann, I am sure she has something beautiful to show you. If you get lost along the way the hop list is below.

Comments

Emily said…
What a great wall hanging! You've inspired me to make one for Christmas.
Anonymous said…
Great wall hanging - love the big letters!
beccaf1970 said…
This is wonderful (and a great way to use up all those oversized chipboard letters I have in my stash!).
Margie said…
This is great for a little boys room!!
love the sign! great idea for kids' room..
Lisa said…
getting the ideas swirling round my head! love the idea of this - adding it to my list of things to make! :-)

I love the colours you've used here! fab
K Clark said…
what a great idea... i am a child care manager.. and this would look great in any of my centres

leokc34 at gmail dot com
This is so super cute!!!! I love it. Love the mix of patterned papers you picked. Also thanks for the link on Pinterest! I'll follow you!!!! xoxo
Crystal said…
How awesome! I love it! I love the dimension of the letters! Great job sweets!
scrappymo! said…
Love the giant letters...very effective!
Unknown said…
what a fun wall hanging - love it
Heather Landry said…
I am sure that your grandson will love the wall hanging!!! It's adorable!

I wanted to stop by to say thank you very much for following the Counterfeit blog hop to my blog. I appreciated the visit!
Jimjams said…
Great idea - my mind is ticking over for what 4 letter words I could use here in my boys' rooms ... some may not be that appropriate LOL!
Susanne said…
What a great addition to your grandson's room - I am sure he wholeheartedly agrees with the sentiment.
Really pretty - I love the big letters and all the pretty paper :).
Rebecca In MI said…
I bet your grandson loves this! I can see how this could be used with many different words! Thanks for the inspiration!

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop