Halloween 1994

I used my Counterfeit Kit to make this layout of my daughters and nephew in their clown costumes. This picture is from seventeen years ago. I made the girls costumes and my mom made my nephews costume. The pictures aren't the greatest, but that is the same for most of my older pictures. I am happy that I always took a lot of pictures even if they aren't the best.


I had the large circle trick or treat card in my kit. I wasn't sure if I would use it since it was so big and bright. I decided to cut it in half and wrinkled it up and sanded it to make it look a little less bright and new. I cut the Mad Hatter from the Graphic 45 paper and added the bling flourish as the "stink" coming from his feet. My daughter didn't get it, but I thought it was a cute idea. I added the green cardstock because everything ran together in the layout and I needed something to separate my elements from the background pattern.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

Lisa said…
nice! I am still trying to rustle up a few halloween photos to break into my kit! I like that you have managed to fit in three photos and yet and the layout is still spacious. the mad hatter is so cute and the circle looks great distressed like that - something for me to remember. I like this a lot!
Anonymous said…
Great layout - I love the Mad Hatter (and his stinky feet!). You were right about the green - it balances out the layout perfectly!
Margie said…
Adorable layout-I love the Mad Hatter!
Susanne said…
Very cute - the Mad Hatter paper rocks.
Really like this one - the dotted background is perfect, and I love how you placed the cut out on the page.
Debbie P said…
What an adorable layout! I love how you used your product.
KB said…
Great photos. The polka dots and the Mad Hatter are fab!
MiliPea Designs said…
What a great layout! Love the bling for the 'stinky' feet!
Tara O said…
Great layering! I love this LO!

BTW, thank you for visiting my blog. You asked about the piece of paper underneath the photo. It IS paper, a handmade paper. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop