White with 1, grad invite, blogger trouble

I made this layout for the May challenge at White with 1. Their challenge this month was to use white with orange and scallops. I painted my scalloped border, the journal stripes, and the border on my picture. I mixed two colors of paint to try to get a shade that would match the papers in my counterfeit kit. I found it difficult to make a layout with only one color and white. I am happy with the final result and I am going to be watching for the June challenge so that I can play again.
This is one of Cassie's graduation invitations. I made twelve of them using the Hello Kitty Greetings cartride that I won on Crystals blog. Thank you again. I told you I would be using it soon :) I had the black and white cardstock in my counterfeit kit, but I had to add the card bases and orange cardstock. I think they are so cute with kitty throwing her mortarboard in the air. Thanks for looking :)Blogger problems: I have been unable to comment on peoples blogs for the last five or six days. I have cleared cookies, signed in, signed out, signed in... What I discovered is that the problem for me was the little box that you check when you sign in. If that box is checked my blogger doesn't work right. As soon as I uncheck the box I am able to post comments again. So if your blogger isn't letting you comment try to sign out, uncheck the box and sign in again. Good luck :)

Comments

Pam said…
Love the layout. What a cutie-patootie! And I love the invites! :-) What a pain blogger has been. I found that by just clicking on the "post comment" a second time, it let's me comment. I really hope they straighten things out soon. Have a great week!
ms.schwiet said…
Who knew orange could look so good
What a beautiful layout and a sweet photo...thanks for playing at WW1
JustYolie said…
Oh how cute is Hello Kitty Grad! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Jimjams said…
Great challenge to combine with your Counterfeit Kit - and a beautiful page as a result. Love the graduation Kitty too - SO cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop-April