Beautiful weather


We have had such a cold winter this year. I normally love the snow and cold, but I am happy for these sunny days we have been having this week.
Yesterday I took Ben to the park. My mom took Mikey and Jake so that the boys could all play together. Ben had so much fun playing with the big boys. They carried him around, went down the slides with him and put him on the swings.
Today I noticed that my crocus flowers are up and opened. The daffodils are coming up, and my yard is starting to look like spring. I know we are expecting snow next week, but I am happy to enjoy the nice days while they are here.
I have been scrapbooking at least one day a week, sometimes more. I am still making an effort to use my supplies, even though I am not making much of a dent in them. I have been shopping less, but I have gift cards from my birthday and Christmas so I can buy things without feeling guilty.
Alexx has enrolled Travis in puppy school at PetSmart and they are having fun there. He is learning some of the dog basics.
Cassie is still working at the hospital and going to dance. Her recital will be in May. She hasn't decided if she will continue to dance after graduation, but she is going to sign Ben up to start in September.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

June Counterfeit Kit

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish