Scrapbook blogs and Challenge sites


Scrapbook inspiration for today:
God gave us faces, we create our own expressions

I have been scrapbooking a lot lately. I did seven single page lo this week. For me that is a ton because I tend to be a super slow scrapper. I have been on the internet checking out a lot of scrapbooking blogs and challenges. Talk about being inspired. I could spend hours looking around. I have joined a few sites and I hope that means more scrapping for me. This lo of Benjamin on our last day in Disney was done for a challenge at Scrap for Therapy.
This week coming I will be doing a lo for Scrap that Baby because their prompt is Grandparents. Yup, perfect for pictures that I took of Fred and Benjamin at the park while Cassie was at school. I am going to try to take more pictures. It always seems that I go out and want to get a picture but I left my camera at home. Not a huge deal if I am with other people in the family because we all take a ton of pictures so I can always get some from them, but it sucks if I am alone and don't have a camera. So, my goals: Take more pictures and get inspired by the scrapbook blogs.

Comments

Pam said…
Love the quote! Love your layout! What a cuuute baby that Benjamin is.:-)
I am going to check out that Scrap for Therapy website.

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop