A rainy day

Scrapbook inspiration for today:
Happy people are the fizz in the soda of life




I was happy to see it was raining this morning. My house was already clean, so I was able to spend the morning in my scrapbook room. I did two layouts. One was old pictures of Alexx in fifth grade, and one was this layout of our photo booth pictures. We got them at the boardwalk. It really cost next to nothing and it is fun.


That is one of the good things about living near the beach and boardwalk. There is always something to do here. There are plenty of seasonal jobs for anyone looking. There are the free beaches. There are bad things too. Easy access to piercing and tattoos sticks in my mind today. Maybe because Cassie tried to explain to me today that she wants a tattoo and it is perfectly reasonable because she is 17 (in case I didn't know). Or maybe it is because I still haven't gotten used to the nose ring that Alexx got last week. I am not sure I will ever get used to that one. I just keep reminding myself that she is 19 and it is removable.

Comments

Pam said…
It's funny you posted about the tattoo and nose ring. When my friend took her daughter to Florida for her Senior spring break trip, (a bunch of families went together) her daughter first wanted a tattoo but settled for a nose ring. Eeeek! As mom of a 14 y.o. boy, I am so not ready for any of that. You definitely have to pick your battles.:-P

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop