The End- of my summer

Scrapbook inspiration for today:
Wisdom begins in wonder

Tomorrow school starts for Cassie. She will be a senior this year and will be able to leave early on the work program. That means that I will be with Benjamin while she is at school and then we will have to pick her up around eleven. Then I will need to take her to work at four and pick her up at seven thirty. So I will be part time babysitter, and part time taxi. Not to mention taking Alexx back and forth from work, vet visits, and whatever else she needs a ride for. Then next week dance starts, so that will add a few more car rides and a little more babysitting. I am not complaining too much though, I am lucky that this is my only job right now. Being a Mom and a Nana is good. But still, this is the end of my summer vacation.






Comments

Pam said…
Wow! I love that scrapbook page. Awesome job!
Jen Cro said…
Thank you. I loved the paper when I bought it and it was such a huge printed sheet I just had to cut it apart. I was very happy when I was done. The only thing I didn't like was how bright my colored pictures turned out, but I didn't want to order more.

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop